In addition to the grounds referred to under sections 12 and 13, the personal data may be processed without obtaining consent under section 11, if such processing is necessary for such reasonable purposes as may be specified by regulations, after taking into consideration—
- the interest of the data fiduciary in processing for that purpose;
- whether the data fiduciary can reasonably be expected to obtain the consent of the data principal;
- any public interest in processing for that purpose;
- the effect of the processing activity on the rights of the data principal; and
- the reasonable expectations of the data principal having regard to the context of the processing.